Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The end or the beginning

Hi all. I need to let you all know first of all that Mom died peacefully in her sleep this morning. I was surprised that it happened so soon. My dad took her to the hospital this morning because of weakness, dizziness and nausea. Dad called me and I took the kids to see her at about 8:30 and planned to go back around lunch time. Robbie called at 11:00 and said that she passed at about 10:30. We have had a wonderful 9 months since her diagnosis. We were blessed with her having little pain and her being able to enjoy life up until the end. Thank you for your prayers--keep them up as we go through this tough time.

God is good and I know she is rejoicing being with her savior!

1 comment:

  1. Joy,
    I have gotten updates/news and heard of your blog through Todd and Chris. So sorry to hear that your mom passed away. What a brave and great daughter you were during all of this. We will be praying for you and the rest of your family during this hard time.

    Janell (DeTurk) Dishong


    tdish6@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete